5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup Treasure Cave ® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired and serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
We found this yummy chicken dip that we make often for outings, you don’t have to worry about mayo and it’s great with celery!