5 November, 2015
Comments : 2 Posted in : Shakeology Treats on by : BevG Tags: Clean Eating, Protein Balls, Shakeology, Snacks
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, without shells
- Combine everything into a medium bowl. No order necessary. No separation of wet and dry ingredients just put all the ingredients into one bowl and mix it up until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 24 balls. (approximate 1 inch diameter)
- Place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.